WHAT'S NEEDLE FELTING?



Hello!

Thank you again for visiting and I hope to see you more in the future (:

Needle felting is a technique in which, by means of a special needle that has some spikes, felting wool is compacted to achieve different shapes.




When you press the needle into the wool, the fibers become entangled, leaving less and less air inside. When the fabric is more compressed, we are able to mold it. So wonderful figures are created that are decorative and functional.


It’s both incredibly simple in concept and brain-achingly weird at first. Felt is used in anything from cardigans, to musical instruments to decorations but its most exciting usage is probably to make figurines!


*My Needle Felted Rabbit*

SO HOW DID I DISCOVER NEEDLE FELTING?


If you enjoy writing and connecting with other people, having a pen pal is a great way to support your language learning efforts. You can make friends according to your interests or hobbies.


Not all pen pals activity involved sending goodies to each other but I have pen pals who send me items regularly. I also did the same to my pen pals. I needed a lot of time to write long letters for my pen pals, decorate the letters and choose what to put in the envelope as a gift.

The most common one is sending tea bags because it's easy to put in envelope.


But after a while I was looking for unique little gifts to put in envelopes. I discovered needle felting. So I could send my own handmade gifts to my penpals. My penpals loved my products and everyone started giving advice that I should sell my products and introduce them to other people. That's why I'm here. I hope you like my tiny products 😻



      If you don't want to send snail mail, you can try online penpalling.
There are a lot of apps out there in the market for making new friends. 
But it can be difficult to find the "right" app. "Slowly" is one of the best pen pal apps where you could able to connect to person where you could able to do good conversation 📬 🌸
Bringing a traditional penpalling experience to your smartphone, this app is surely worth trying 💛
Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope you enjoy my blog. So if you enjoy my tiny products, stay tuned to get your own! You can visit my socials and my shop with links at the right side of page and let me know your thoughts.
Btw have you ever had a pen pal? Are you still in contact with that person? Comment below!
*Kindly do not repost my content without credit on any social media platform. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LET'S WATCH THE SKY TOGETHER, SILENTLY

      Hello again! I didn't think I'd see you here again. You are truly a devoted reader. It's nice to have a devoted reader. Wh...