WHY DO YOU BLOG?

 




Hello! You can read this in about 4 or 5 minutes, it won't take much longer. If you're looking for less reading time, I'm sorry. Nowadays people want to end everything quickly. I want to use the word "to complete" for this category because when we are doing research or learning something new; we want to complete it by really understanding and feeling everything. This is not a task, so there is no delivery time that needs to be completed quickly. With the increasing use of technological tools, the variety of applications and content has also increased.  So I understand you, but just relax while you calmly read the posts here.



Anyways return to our topic, someone asked me this question today, "Why do you keep writing as if you have hundreds of readers?" Yes, I don't have hundreds of readers today, but one day it will happen, and I will continue to do it with the passion of the first day until that day comes (:



Social media refers to the means of interactions among people in which they create and  share information and ideas in virtual communities and networks. Most of people prefer watching short content on social media nowadays. But I like to use this place as a virtual letter writing room and write long articles (^-^)

You know that English is not my native language (If you're reading, I'm sorry about my typos). I'm very busy, but I'm also studying as hard as I can to improve my foreign language. My pen pals are helping me improve my English a lot. So I must say that publishing posts on a blog and penpalling helps you a lot to improve your foreign language.  


If you have read so far, I have two questions for you today. Have you ever met your pen pal in real life? Do you blog? I'm waiting for your answers and let's me know in the comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LET'S WATCH THE SKY TOGETHER, SILENTLY

      Hello again! I didn't think I'd see you here again. You are truly a devoted reader. It's nice to have a devoted reader. Wh...