LET'S WATCH THE SKY TOGETHER, SILENTLY

 


    Hello again!


I didn't think I'd see you here again. You are truly a devoted reader. It's nice to have a devoted reader. What I'm trying to do, where I'm trying to reach and all my efforts... If even one person reads it, it's a sign that I've reached someone. Thank you sincerely for keeping me going. I believe that I will reach more people soon and I will work harder for this.


We work hard for our goals in our short lives. Sometimes we get overwhelmed, but a supportive word from a person, a cat greeting you on the street, or a wonderful smell of the sea ...They can make us feel good. We can change and multiply these examples. What motivates everyone is different. Today I will talk about my admiration for blue.





Sea and sky; Both are eternal and mysterious. They definitely make me feel better. Listening and watching them silently will allow you to stay away from disturbing things for a while. Looking at the sky .. This feeling is really breathtaking. Everything that’s happening around on this planet just doesn’t seem important anymore it all fades into the background. At the same time, I also find inner peace.  Especially the night sky makes me feel happy.


What  do you feel when you look up at the sky?


I won't write very long today. Last post of the year. I hope you take care of yourself, see you next year^^

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog! It's not just about how many people read your blog. Its about the blogger who shares her/his contribution to the world not knowing whom it might benefit to one day. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

LET'S WATCH THE SKY TOGETHER, SILENTLY

      Hello again! I didn't think I'd see you here again. You are truly a devoted reader. It's nice to have a devoted reader. Wh...